What will happen if I am taken to court and lose the case?

If you are taken to court and it is ruled the parking charge was correctly issued, a County Court Judgment (CCJ) will be issued to you in England and Wales or a Decree in Scotland.

A CCJ or Decree, if not paid, seriously affects your credit rating and your ability to obtain credit, such as loans, mobile phone contracts, car finance, credit cards and mortgages.

An unpaid CCJ or Decree may also lead to further enforcement action.

Related Pages


Unlike other debt recovery providers, we focus purely on collecting PCNs. This means our specialist, experienced team work solely in this area and are trained to the highest standard.

Read more